WE ACCEPT TICKET BOOKINGS BY PHONE OR IN PERSON
CUSTOMER SERVICE OFFICE open:
Monday to Friday:
9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
on Saturdays 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m..
Alina Bratkowska tel.: 56 622 55 97
Alicja Świdzińska tel.: 56 654 90 74
Agnieszka Warczachowska – CSO Manager tel.: 56 622 55 66
fax: 56 657 55 49
THEATER BOX OFFICE open:
from Tuesday to Saturday: 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. and 3:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
on Sunday mornings from 3:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
tel .: 56 622 30 70
Please collect booked tickets for performances at least 20 minutes before the start of the show. In case of cancellation, please call the CSO or BOX OFFICE.
Pupils, students, pensioners and persons who have NCU Graduate card are entitled to REDUCED TICKETS.
Organized groups of students (over 10 persons) are entitled to SCHOOL TICKETS.
GROUP TICKETS ORDER FORM is on the top of the website.
Please note that due to technical conditions of the Stage in the Back, PERSONS WHO ARE LATE WILL NOT BE ADMITTED TO THE AUDITORIUM. In such a situation we do not refund the fee for the tickets.
RETURN OF TICKETS:
– group (10 and more) – two working days before the performance
– individual – not later than 2.00 p.m. on the day of performance
The refund in case of cancellation of tickets will be made exclusively on the basis of a proof of purchase (receipt).
WE ACCEPT CREDIT CARDS.
Before the show, PLEASE turn off mobile phones and other devices that may interfere with the performance, and please do not take photos, film or record the performances.
CUSTOMER SERVICE OFFICE
– provides information about theater repertoire and has advertising materials
– sells individual and group tickets
– accepts bookings for tickets and seats in the auditorium
– organizes closed performances and events for institutions and schools
– provides information about the possibility of renting the theater room
– organizes performances in the field
– provides information about the International Theatre Festival CONTACT and the Debutants’ Festival “First Contact”