WE ACCEPT TICKET RESERVATIONS BY PHONE OR IN PERSON
CUSTOMER SERVICE OFFICE open:
Monday to Friday: 9: 00-16: 00
on Saturdays between 10: 00-14: 00.
Alina Bratkowska tel .: 56 622 55 97
Alice Świdzińska tel .: 56 654 90 74
Agnieszka Warczachowska – Bow Manager tel .: 56 622 55 66
Fax: 56 657 55 49
THEATER BOX OFFICE open:
Tuesday to Saturday: 10: 00-14: 00 and 15: 00-19: 00
Sunday hours: 15: 00-19: 00
tel .: 56 622 30 70
Please collect booked tickets for performances at least 20 minutes before the start of the show. In case of cancellation, please call the CSO or BOX OFFICE.
SCHOOL, REDUCED FEE, GROUP TICKETS
Pupils, students, pensioners and persons who have NCU Graduate card are entitled to Discount tickets.
Organized group of students (over 10 persons) are entitled to SCHOOL TICKETS .
RETURN OF TICKETS:
– Group (10 and older) – two days before the performance
– Individual – later than 14.00 on presentation
The return of cash in case of cancellation of tickets are possible only on the basis of proof of purchase (receipt).
WE ACCEPT CREDIT CARDS.
Before the show, PLEASE turn off mobile phones and other devices that may interfere with the performance, and please do not take photos, film or record the performances.
Please note that due to technical conditions of the Stage in the Back, PERSONS WHO ARE LATE WILL NOT BE ADMITTED TO THE AUDITORIUM. In such a situation we do not refund the fee for the tickets.
SPECTATORS SERVICE DEPARTMENT:
– provides information about theater repertoire and has advertising materials
– sells individual and group tickets
– accepts bookings for tickets and seats in the auditorium
– organizes closed performances and events for institutions and schools
– provides information about the possibility of renting the theater room
– organizes performances in the field
– provides information about the International Theatre Festival CONTACT and the Debutants’ Festival “First Contact
ON STAGE AT THE BACK (“Scena na zapleczu”) there’s NO NUMBERED SEATS.